The Social Farm is a guided thirty-day course designed to help farmers elevate their message and reach more consumers online. You’ll learn:
- How to design a mission statement for your farm and/or agvocating activities.
- How to identify your target market.
- The most effective way to package your message, including how to develop your farm’s unique voice.
- How to prioritize your social media presence to save time.
- The key components of an effective farm site & how to set one up.
- How to attract readers to your site.
- How to build your social media following.
- How to leverage your following to meet your farm & agvocating goals.
- How to work smart, rather than hard at maintaining your social media presence.
- And more…
You’ll have access to private discussion forums to help you make the most of each day’s lessons and unique, individualized advice to help you put the lessons to work for you. You can participate as much or as little as you like. Plus: you’ll receive a free copy of the companion e-Book, The Social Farm, for free at the end of the course so you can take everything you learned you with.
The next session will run TBD