Four Weeks to Better Farm Photos
Farm | Photog is a 4-week guided course designed to help you elevate your message, connect with consumers, promote your farm, sell your products, and be an effective advocate for agriculture — all via visual media.
- In marketing, promotion, and advocacy pictures are more important now than ever.
“Pictures have also become a short form way of communicating lots of information quickly and succinctly. The need for publishers to get to the point quicker than ever came about as humans became more pressed for time and content became more infinite. For publishers, it was evolve or risk losing their audience, and the only thing shorter than a tweet or post is a picture.” - Detavio Samuals, GlobalHue
- Consumers are 44% more likely to engage with a brand that shares visual media.
- Social engagement such as shares on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest now influence a webpage’s search engine ranking. More engagement = better search engine ranking = greater reach.
- Aesthetically pleasing pictures are more likely to be shared on social networks.
Four Week Guided, Online Course. From camera selection to the nitty gritty technical aspects of taking a good photo, you’ll learn everything you need to know to take beautiful photos on your own farm — even with your smart phone. Plus, you’ll receive daily photo prompts to get your creative juices flowing. Including:
- Daily Lessons & Photo Prompts by E-Mail, Monday Through Friday.
- Access to a Private, Password-Protected Site. There, you can discuss the daily lessons with other participants, ask questions, and get feedback. Participate as much or as little as you wish.
- Private, Personalized Critique of Five Images at the End of the Course. Get personalized feedback on images of your choice, including tips on how to make them better.
Class begins Monday, March 4, 2013. And is delivered directly to your inbox every week day (Monday through Friday) for four weeks, ending on March 29, 2013.
Early Bird Pricing: Through January 31: $75
Regular Pricing: February 1 – February 25: $95
Please Note: Registration fees are non-refundable. Please be sure you’d like to participate before signing up.
Important: When you subscribe below you will receive a confirmation email. Be sure to click the link in that email to complete the registration process. By clicking you’ll be taken to Amazon, where you can complete payment via their secure system. Once payment is complete you’ll be added to the course roster.
Registration is now closed. Check back soon!