Pork & Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili
Author: Diana Prichard
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 Small Cooking Onions, Diced Fine
- 1 lb Pork Sausage
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Cubed
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Pint Water
- 1 Pint Vegetable Stock
- 1 lb Black Beans, Cooked
- 3 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Brown onion and sausage in dutch oven.
- Add sweet potatoes, tomatoes, water, vegetable stock and simmer until sweet potatoes soften, about 40 minutes.
- Add beans and spices to taste, continuing to simmer, stirring occasionally, 5-10 minutes until liquid thickens.
- Serve with cilantro, sour cream, avocado, and tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Recipe by at http://www.righteousbacon.com/sweet-potato-chili/